Saturday, January 3, 2009

Low Point

I'm at a low point. A very anxious and scared and pissed afternoon. It sucks. And it's not about just one thing, it's many things, many people and I hate it. I know it will go away and tomorrow I'll be fine, but right now it sucks. I'm scared about south africa. I'm sad to leave people. I'm annoyed with inconsiderate people. I'm feeling lonely and dispensable. And I can shake all these things off most of the time. But when I know I have just 12 days untill I leave, I have this urgent need to get this all taken care of now. Now. It's as if I have to have every loose end of everything tied up before I go. I don't want to go into this adventure with any baggage or regrets or missed opportunities. I don't know what to do. So I'm going to watch a stupid netflix movie online and play with some of my christmas gadgets and in general just give this bad mood the other cheek. Might as well get it over with. Baaaaaah.

Snap me out of it?

.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

i snapped!!! I snapped!! :) and we laughed. Sigh. I hope it helped a little.