Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Parlysis

So I am completely parlyzed with procrastination. Completely. Knowing myself, I always get things done, so I'm not worried that things wont get done. But the magnitude of what I have to do and where I am going and for how long... is so beyond the grasp of my mind, it's like it doesnt even exist. As if it's not actually happening. But if that holds off the 'I want to puke' anxiety untill at least the night before, then I'm down with that. So that's the latest. I'm imobile. Sitting at the computer chatting with my ladies on gchat, eating the chocolate cluster version of honey bunches of oats (oh my!), ignoring my messy room and unpacked suitcase, and gearing up for a day-o-sarahdavidson that is commencing at 1pm. It's going to be an extravaganza. So wish me luck, give me a call if we've been playing phone tag, and check back tomorrow for a formal farewell and tranfer to my new blog.

-Me

No comments: