Monday, January 14, 2008

Non Alone Time

After a week of hell last week, or what we tried to spin positively as "Spring Semester 2008 Launch!", I anticipated needing some major alone time going in to last weekend. I was planning and looking forward to a lot of this



and a lot of this



so as my weekend suprisingly filled up with quasi plans with similarly back in town people, I was so-so about it. But my adventures turned out to be splendid and more needed than I realized. Although I did still manage to get in plenty of the above pictured tea, book, and brandi carlisle time (on record bitches!), my time with my former housemates was heart-warmingly refreshing. I obviously needed a LOT of this



Their impressive sillyness and wine drinking abilities are just the tip of the iceberg of why I keep them around :) As the dean was saying during the new student orientation today, take a moment to reflect on who and what has gotten you to this point, the energy that has been rooting for you to be exactly where you are right now. Thank you farmhouse ladies. I love you. And thats enough to get me through this week, if not the rest of the semester, seeing as the following feeling just WONT leave me alone.

No comments: