Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'd rather be at Fashion Week - Part 2 (of 3)

Oh my holy blueberry pancakes! What a wonderful world we live in, and if that world was just full of New York Fashion week fashions....I would be perfectly satisfied. Well, not perfectly (that could only be reached if it included a tall gorgeous man in bed with me, after having made me said pancakes), but you catch my drift. :) Sooooo the ooogling and awwwing and 'trying to find something of the same style online for a fraction of the cost while obsessively linking maris my favorite finds' is over. But the fashion pictures are not! Here are my favs from the second third of fashion week (basically the 8th, 9th and the 10th, I looked up the schedule to make sure I didn't miss anything cause I'm a nerd like that).

Monique Lhuillier (I could do a whole post on her stuff, but I'll restrain myself and only post three)









Betsey Johnson (fuck yeah!)





Max Azria





Joanna Mastroianni (a for sure 'out of nowhere' new fav find)






Michael Kors (duh!)






Nanette LePore






Pamela Roland

Name that ANTM winner!?







.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Isn't it Saleisha? It looks like her, for sure. The winner for cycle 9. Hum... interesting.