Thursday, September 18, 2008

Startling

When you work in cube land during the workday, as I do, it is like working in a tiny bubble of grey, with climate control and a very even-keel atmosphere, not to mention it blocks out anything 'real world' like grit and smells and fresh air. And because of this well maintained bubble, I tend to forget that I'm even in it. So when all of a sudden, I get a really weird feeling, like somehow my world has been intruded or altered or I'm being fucked with. And then I think to myself...."Wait, what is going on? What's that smell!? Omigod it's cigarette smoke!"....and you know what? It really fucking throws me off! It just plain pisses me off. That's all I have to say about that. And don't get me started on how my choice of curry chick soup went over yesterday at lunch. That is when I knew that I couldn't wait to be on my feet all day, making things with my hands, lifting large bags of flour, and not being afraid to wipe my hands on my pants :)







.

No comments: